Especially designed for L3 laboratories, the Precellys Evolution is based on 10 years of sample preparation expertise.
The instrument’s unique figure-8 multi-directional motion provides the same high level of energy and homogenizationefficiency to all the tubes. Performance can be optimised with the addition of the Cryolys Evolution
The Precellys Evolution has the capability to process 4 different sizes of tubes and up to 24 tubes simultaneously. Now also offers 96 well plate capability Its flexibility and high efficiency gives users the ability to grind, homogenize or lyse any type of soft or hard sample from animal, human, plant or microorganism, in about 30 seconds. It is the perfect solution for either routine applications or specific R&D projects.
Precellys Evolution Technical specifications
from 1 to 24 tubes of 2mL/0.5mL
from 1 to 12 tubes of 7mL
from 1 to 6 tubes of 15mL
1 x 96 well plate
- SPEED RANGE
4 500 rpm to 10 000 rpm by increment of 100
- NUMBER OF CYCLES
time of cycle: 90s
pause between cycle: 120s
L: 378mm, W: 515mm, H: 400mm (632mm with opened lid)
CE, FCC part 15 & 18
90 – 250VAC / 50-60 Hz
- CATALOG NUMBER
Efficiency on every sample:
- Up to 10,000 rpm to process and standardize any sample preparation in seconds. Even the hardest samples such as hair, teeth and bones can be fully ground in a short period of time.
- The innovative and patented automatic tube locking system allows for easy handling of the Precellys Evolution without advanced training
Best life time:
- The high quality manufacturing of the Precellys Evolution drastically reduces the need for maintenance and additional expenditure over the years – The Precellys Evolution is made in France
Adapted to any type of sample:
- The high flexibility of the Precellys Evolution, which is capable of handling four sizes of tube (0.5, 2, 7 and 15 mL), makes it the perfect tool when processing samples of different sizes, weight or volume.
Protection for thermo-sensitive molecules:
- The Precellys Evolution is compatible with the Cryolys cooling unit. This combination allows users to protect sensitive molecules when processing samples.
1- The 8-figure 3D-motion (multi-directional) movement of the tubes. The same high level of energy given to the beads inside each tube ensures equal homogenization efficiency for all processed samples (up to 24 at once). Thanks to this complex movement, the Precellys Evolution can disrupt any type of sample (even the hardest) in seconds with perfect reproducibility while limiting heat generation.
2- The patented locking vacuum system of the tubes during the process. The Press’n block system saves time and energy. It makes it easier to handle equipment and secures the tubes before the grinding process.
- 7mL holder pack for Precellys Evolution. This option can use up to 12 x 7mL tubes in the Precellys Evolution. It contains one tube holder and one blocking plate;
Cat. No.: S000911-PEVO0-A
- 15mL holder pack for Precellys Evolution. This option can use up to 6 x 15mL tubes in the Precellys Evolution. It contains one tube holder and one blocking plate;
Cat. No.: S000810-PEVO0-A
- 7mL rack Specific rack to handle 12 x 7mL tubes at once
- Centrifuge adaptor for 7mL tubes Specific adaptor to put 7mL tubes in a centrifuge instead of 15mL Falcon tubes