Optional upgrade for chilled homogenisation
Cryolys is the perfect option for the Precellys 24 for temperature control during homogenization.
NB: For The Precellys Evolution please see Cryolys Evolution
- Keep tissue at optimal temperature during homogenization
- Control temperature inside tubes for any soft or hard tissue Precellys protocols.
- Protect sensitive molecules from degradation
- Get higher yield, quality and functionnality.
- Prevent enzymes from becoming active
- Retain 100% active proteins.
- Compatible with any Precellys
Cryolys Technical specifications
Compressed Air flow rate: 80, 100 and 120 Litre/minute
1 Litre Liquid Nitrogen for 5 minutes run
Air Inlet Connection: 3/8 BSP female supplied with grooved nipple for 10mm diameter hose
Air Inlet requirements: Dry air, 5 bars
Dimensions : 430 x 300 x 300 mm
Weight : 13,6 kg
Power requirements : 110 – 220 V
Cryolys prevents increasing of temperature during lysis process and enhance efficiency of molecular extraction leading to premium quality analysis.
1 – Compressed air goes through liquid nitrogen in the Cryolys
2 – Cold compressed air is sprayed inside the Precellys 24 specific Cover
3 – Samples are cooled and temperature sensitive molecules keep their native state